Sunday, January 06, 2008


QUOTE OF THE DAY

I have decided there is no such thing as the dark side -- Running or Walking, you are on the right side of fitness -- the "Enlightened Side"
( me)
The end of week four of the road to Nagano has come and gone -- a successful first month of training for my dream race. This week begins some new challenges as the Personal Best Clinic begins on Thursday evening -- we now have 30+ participants registered and we always have a number of walkins the first night so it is going to be the largest walking clinic I have ever led and I am guessing it my be the largest Walking Clinic the Running Room has seen to date -- it is all very exciting!
Week one of my career at the Running Room begins in earnest on January 14th -- I guess one has to have the courage to reach for their dream and that is what I am doing -- Step one of the grand scheme
On the Grand Opening of the store on March 26 we are having a 2.5k fun run and a 5k run/walk race to raise funds for the Canadian Cancer Society -- you can go online at the runningroom.com and register for a mere $10.00 -- all donations to the Cancer Society -- Take the time folks and please register and support such a great cause -- I thank you in advance!!
THE ROAD TO NAGANO
WEEK 4 RECAP MONTH ONE RECAP
Walk = 56k Walk = 244k
Bike = 108k Bike = 470k
Cals burned = 10/980 cals burned = 47,092
Ft climbed = 7,050 Ft climbed = 36,419
Strength = 1:25 strength = 6:00

No comments: