Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Early To Rise and all that
Well up and at um early this morning - a 630 am start and off to the gym - my gym is 3km from my house so over the summer I have been power walking up to the gym, doing my workout and power walking back. I found it mentally contardictory for me to drive the car up when I live so close and can do my cardio on the way to and from. With my new found beginners knowledge I gained last night with Ontario Racewalkers, I put some of it to parctice this morning and just concentrating on my arms I found it incredible that I could drop my time by 4 minutes round trip to and from the gym to home............While at the gym my typical is to do an easy 15-2o minutes onthe bike and then do my endurance - this morning I concentrated on upper body circuits and core circuits - each set of 9 exercises followed by 10 minutes high intensity on the stairmaster...............did 3 sets of this - it was a great workout and now I have the energy to head to work for the afternoon..........Short turn around again today - finish work at 8pm and back tomorrow at 4am. Tomorrow is my Oakville clinic night and I am looking forward it..............Cheers all

No comments: