Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday - Sort of a day of rest
An early start this morning - had our clinic group walk this morning - I decided to make it a leasurely recovery walk today - we did 15km through the Heritage Trail in Oakville - it was really a beautiful walk - mentally it was great for me and the softer surface was a extemely pleasant change from the asphalt - I will have to do more of this in the future - even had some great inclines there..................Gives me more incentive to do my long walk tomorrow morning before work - i typically try for 22-27km and my long day and I am going to try and make the best of it as it will be my last L-O-N-G one before my first half marathon on Sept 9th
We are off to the Royal Botanical Gardens in Hamilton this afternoon if the weather holds - may have some nice pictures to share on our return

No comments: