Saturday, August 26, 2006

So much for an off day
Oh well, best laid plans and all that - I finally have a weekend off work and I had originally been scheduled to work but have accepted a temporary promotion which gives me my weekends which is great due to the number of races coming up
I had planned to take a day off workouts as well but decided to do some more strength/endurance/hill training at the gym. I did some core work and then 7.5km hills on the treadmill --- kept about a 7:43pace on the hills-minimum grade of 9.0 to 15.0 for about 55 minutes - felt great afterward and we were able to spend the afternoon down at the street festival near St lawrence Market on Front street in Toronto
Looking forward to being able to do 16km tomorrow on trails with my running room club.
Got my 60km walking in for the week even though I took 2 days off after the Midsummernights Run last Sat Feeling Great

No comments: