Monday, February 19, 2007

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Gabriel Heatter: "Mere longevity is a good thing for those who watch Life from the side lines. For those who play the game, an hour may be a year; a single day's work an achievement for eternity."

HIGH PARK HILLS - Sarah, you will be happy to hear we made it to High Park yesterday and did about 15k - combination of upper and lower loops - it was a great workout and everyone wants to go back and use it again - especially after the snow goes and everything is clear. I really enjoyed it and was a great addition after the 15km with Glenn and Lin on Saturday. Lin is making phenomenal strides in her recovery from her injury and it looks like she will be soon ready to push us all once again. I went out and did 10k this morning as I am trying to substantially increase my mileage over the next few weeks. Tomorrow I am trying out the new YMCA in Mississauga - it is a little more expensive than a lot of the lgyms but it has an indoor track which I would love -- we will see tomorrow what else they have to offer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed your workout at High Park.