Wednesday, June 06, 2007


QUOTE OF THE DAY
Denis Waitley: "Winners(ANYONE WHO CROSSES THE FINISH LINE) take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating."
An encouraging cartoon isn't it??? But that is what people think who have never crossed the line and "seen the view from the top" I have seen it twice now, and I found the view so exhilarating that I want to do it again and again and again!!!!
I have been fortunate enough to have found two group leaders for the Rosedale Running Room Half and Full Marathon Clinics - with the help of Hayley the store manager and a participant from my last Oakville clinic who resides in Toronto - so much less to worry about when you have good friends and good people watching your back.........The same in Oakville for my clinic that starts tomorrow - with Nancy helping with the half and Glenn there for the full, it makes for a much smoother, stress free clinic.
Off to Brampton to do the club walk tonight and register for the Brampton Half - that should be a good time.
Have a great day all!!

No comments: