Monday, July 16, 2007


QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You have to do what you believe in."
Ben Harper

As the quote says - you have to do what you believe in. Today, this week, is probably going to be a very difficult week. Since I have taken this position at work, in particular the last 4 months, I feel my health has gone downhill, my ability to recover is not as good as it is had previously been, and I feel my conditioning is not what it should be.....Add on to that, my personal relationships have suffered and the sum total of it all is that this is not a good situation. Having not choice has put me in the position of driving 500kms a week to and from work and having to get up at 2:30am to be in the office by the required 04:00am - by the time I get home all I want to do is sleep....Not healthy at all. So today, I have to take some action - I want to go back to my previous position and that is what I believe is the right thing to do and I will fight to do it.

On the positive side, I am the guest speaker at the Brampton Running Room 10k clinic tonight - should be fun -- they usually are and end up motivating me as much as I motivate them.


No comments: