Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rosedale - Hill Training - Power up!!!
and at the top we get a surprise!

because the core is the first thing to break down!!


QUOTE OF THE DAY


"I succeed on my own personal motivation, dedication and commitment… My mindset is: If I'm not out there training, someone else is."
-- Lynn Jennings



"I am building a fire, and everyday I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match."
-- Mia Hamm
As you can see it was a fun nite of hill training for the Rosedale Clinic last night - 5X hill repeats(400m) plus core circuits X5 at the top.....Everyone did super well and once again were amazed by what they can accomplish...........I'm not amazed although I am impressed - each and every one of them has it in them - just waiting to be coaxed out!!
Tonight is Oakville's turn. Tomorrow an off day as I get ready for a Half Marathon Race in Whitby this Sunday. Some lingering lower back issues which I hope I can fight off for the race.
Have a great day everyone.




No comments: