Monday, January 15, 2007

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Mark Twain: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. "

Well today's weather sure put the damper on early morning training -- either indoor or outdoor -- so I will get to it tomorrow -- I had the alarm set for 0600 this morning, turned on 680 news, heard the traffic and road report and just turned over - so just a planned rest day. It would have been an extra workout anyway.
I see my virtual friend Bryan K. is registered for the Half marathon in Ottawa - running though --he has gone to the dark side --- Bryan, I thought I had trained you better -LOL--I am looking forward to having a running pace bunny -- now, I hope you take it easy on the old guy!!!!!

No comments: