Friday, January 05, 2007

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Sometimes, simply by sitting, the soul collects wisdom"
Zen saying

"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes." St. Clement of Alexandra

Tonight is not a good night -- I am suffering from a touch of a cold and I think I only have myself to blame -- I think I have pushed my body too hard and it is telling me to take a rest so after my long walk with Glenn tomorrow I will take a couple of days to heal.
I finally registered the other night for the Chili Half and after I looked at the confirmation list I was totally amazed at the numbers of walkers already signed up ---AMAZING -- and some amazing speed there as well. This a a field I will be so honored to be a part of -- it is nice to come back to a local race after being out of the country for one as you get to see all the familiar faces and renew old friendly rivalries. Cant wait - it is going to be fun.
Sarah --- stay positive -- I will miss your blog terribly if you decide to close it all together.
Bryan K --- where are you and will you have same name for your new blog??

Have a great weekend all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have no fear my friend... I am still around.

Countdown is on for my new blog on Monday!

BryanK