Saturday, January 13, 2007

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. "

I find it really difficult to believe sometimes how fortunate I have become. It seems as I have become more fit and enjoying my chosen passion/sport more that the world has literally become my oyster. Great friends, family and fitness along with a great promotion at work have just made this journey even more enjoyable.
It sure was a little cold and icy this morning but Glenn and I were able to get 14k in and actually it started to brighten up as we were doing it and I was glad I had my sunglasses on. It was a great morning and then off to work some overtime -- need to do that to pay for the race fees and new shoes etc etc etc ---as we all know. I am looking forward to the club walk with the die hards from my clinic -- have a couple of great routes mapped out - one for the half marathon folks and one for the marathon folks ---it will be fun!!!!!!!

No comments: