Wednesday, January 10, 2007

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"They will rise highest who strive for the highest place.(Altius ibunt qui as summa nituntur.)"Latin Proverb

Just a short entry today -- I think I found one of the sources of my problem the other day -- not enough protein -- I had stopped taking my protein shakes after Vegas and I am guessing it took awhile for my system to crash - so along with the over training there was this problem as well -- so hopefully now it is rectified and that person who posted on sunday isn't around anymore. I feel much better today - had a great workout at the gym - 15km interval training bunched around some core training and some warm-ups on the stationary bike -- have felt really good all day and happy that I have recovered from the weekend downer - I didnt like the place I was at then and dont particularly want to visit again.
Thanks Bryan K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give me too much credit my friend! I guess who knew the answers all along yourself. But sometimes, it's good to have someone else remind us!

BryanK