Thursday, October 05, 2006

OUOTE OF THE DAY
As my dad always used to say "He who professes to be without sin has very few virtues"
I really dont know where this came from but it is what it is - I basically took a mental health day yesterday - no training at all - I guess that was good for me because I had a really good workout today. Emotional home issues can drain your energy and I guess that is what happened yesterday.
On the good news front - my son is now going to join myself and my step son at the Niagara Falls half marathon in two weeks.-----a real family affair ---this is going to be the perfect race ----------it once again is great to be able to influence others around you to get involved. One of my spervisors at work and my closest friend Ian whose picture is on this site back a few days, have both registered for my marathon clinic in January.
Walking has become such an important and rewarding part of my life - I wish I had started it years ago --- I guess it isnt the amount of time but the quality

No comments: