Tuesday, October 03, 2006

OUOTE OF THE DAY
"Everyone is an athlete-----But some of us are training and some of us are not"
I dont know why that one seemed important to me today - maybe because I am not trying to design the curriculum for the clinic I am doing beginning in January with the target race being the Mississauga Marathon in May - the half way race I think we will do the Chili Half in Burlington on Mar 3/07 BRRRRRR!!
Anyway after just a quick 3km last night with my step son as we walked home from Square one I was up and at it early - I have done some reasearch and am now following a pretty regimented program with the goal of being under 5:30 for the full marathon in Vegas in Dec-----HEY--WE ALL NEED A DREAM DONT WE??
Unfortunately this morning it was pouring and the lightning dictated an indoor workout ----so off to the gym and that cursed treadmill ---good workout though - 12x200's on steep incline plus another few bursts - all said and done about 9km plus some leg and core weight training and now to get ready to face the day at work
I also want to take time to publicly offer my congratulations to BryanK and Sarah for jobs recently well done - you are both an inspiration ---Thanks

No comments: