Tuesday, October 24, 2006


QUOTE OF THE DAY
"People who say that life is not worthwhile are really saying that they themselves have no personal goals which are worthwhile...Get yourself a goal worth working for. Better still, get yourself a project...Always have something ahead of you to "look forward to" - to work for and to hope for."
-Maxwell Maltz


The next one to look forward to is Angus Glenn - cpaturing what I did on Sunday is something I dont think will happen but that is the goal - to repeat or better by even one second the Niagara time. I really have to work on keeping my stride and form down the stretch as I seem to lose it in the last couple of kms - at least I had my head up and was focusing on the finish line.
Sarah sent me a very nice email -- and reminded me to listen to my body ---so I did this morning and it was telling me to workout so off to the gym --some weight training and 14km hills and intervals on the trusty treadmill --back outdoors tomorrow..........I feel great......Bryan thanks for the kind words as well --we'll break the barriers together in Ottawa next year
Cheers all

No comments: