Monday, October 30, 2006


QUOTE OF THE DAY
"You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks, jump over the hurdles and break through the brick walls that are always going to be placed in front of you. If you don't have that kind of feeling for what it is you are doing, you'll stop at the first giant hurdle." -- George Lucas, Film Director and Producer

It isnt as easy as you would think for sure - this morning, although I feel physically great after yesterdays long workouts, I couldnt get myself up so it is just a planned rest day --I look back at my pre race prep the week before Niagara and I did the same thing -- so I will follow that weeks pattern and hope for the best.
The greatest thing this morning though is I confirmed my flights for the Las Vegas Marathon on Dec 10th/06----I'm committed now for my first full marathon -I am so excited --cant wait for it to happen - 5weeks and the count down has begun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allan, Just checking up on you.
Look forward to seeing you on the 5th,
Pam