Sunday, October 15, 2006

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Every player I play with or against can teach me something, so I try to watch and learn. When we think we know it all is when we stop growing and becoming better"
Shannon Macmillan - 2000 Olympic silver medalist

Well it was a succesful training weekend - not as succesful as Sarah' s great race in Michigan - way to go Sarah
I think I am ready for next week in Niagara-did a variety of training over the last two days---14km yesterday in a variety of weather conditions in 1:36 and today did my long day with Glenn and Lin - did 21.1 with them and 10.9 home from their house - in a total of 3:46:12 - so I am quite happy with those training times .
Here's hoping the weather co-operates - primarily the wind - and maybe I will be fortunate enough to get a PB just as Sarah did today. Under 2:30:0o would be awesome - I hope that is realistic
Have a good week all Cheers

No comments: