Sunday, October 29, 2006


QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Goals: There is no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There is no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There is no telling what will happen when you act upon them." -- Jim Rohn, Author and Speaker







Today was a terrific day of training with friends. I started the day with a 2hr workout at the gym with my supervisor from work. Todd was the first to register for my Marathon clinic which begins in January 2007 in Oakville. He has wanted to start getting in shape now so today was his intro to the gym and my workouts - he did really well and it looks as if he will join my gym and we will be able to continue working out together. It was a great feeling to help get someone motivated to make that committment to change and health.
I spent the most part of the afternoon doing my long walk with my friend Glenn who along with his wife Lin are also taking my clinic. Unfortunately Lin is nursing an injury and couldnt train with us and wont be able to do Angus Glenn next weekend---but she will be back.
Good friends and great workouts---an awesome day.....By the way --got 32km in in total today as well. Very happy with that

No comments: